What can I ride?

On 26/06/2018 at 14:41

Good evening,
I've got a question to which finding the answer online seems nearly impossible, and that is why I decided to ask here. So I have B and A2 driving license, but it from a country in the EU, not British. I will be exchanging it for a British one ASAP.
I will be having a bike that's 125cc (A1 cat). Do I have to pass a CBT before riding, even though I have A2? Furthermore, in my case, am I required to display the L plate?
I really hope you can clear this out for me!
Kindest regards,

On 26/06/2018 at 22:01

You can ride a 125cc without L plates on your EU licence but if I remember rightly if you have been in the UK for 2 years your licence is no longer vaild and you need a UK licence
Like Biker's Hub on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bikershubuk/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BikersHubUK

Post a reply

You are not authorized to post to this forum.